I’ve finished a new baby quilt yesterday. The baby’s name is on the front, but I decided to do further patchwork on the back. This quilt took longer to make than usual, even though it’s smaller than some that I’ve made. Click here to see previous posts with photos of other quilts.
The tension on my lovely, but slightly elderly sewing machine decided to be temperamental. The cause was a blunt needle, but within minutes of changing it the light bulb stopped working. You have to unscrew the face panel to get to the bulb. This wasn’t a problem and the spare bulb fitted the space – even though it was fatter than the previous one – replacing the face panel with the tiny screws took two hours – they kept taking it in turns to roll sideways, once I inserted them into the deep holes on the face panel plate.
I have been out walking in the intermittent sunshine, mostly near different parts of the River Medway – so no writing – Enjoy the photos.